Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Time to remember lost dreams!



 I am down with no hope
and living a life with no meaning
Day and night have turned so ordinary
Eyes always remains so teary!

All chidhood dreams are forgotten
when i go for a job to earn daily
Doing my daily work is not pleasing anymore
The inner confidence has also closed its door!

It seems that i am changed a lot
from an ambitious lady to just an ordinary one
I keep on complaining about my life
without realizing that it's me who can make it bright!

It's time to remember those lost dreams
which i once had and distinguish me from others
It's time that i start working on my goals
which will eventually give satisfaction to my soul!

I have to stand tall with my head held high
with a feeling of proud and joy in my heart
When once i will fulfill all my aims
Ordinary life will not remain the same!

Its time to remember those lost dreams
those dreams which are difficult and hard
I have to try and make an effort for them
So that i can turn one day to a living gem!

Have dreams and goals which will keep you going
It should be in your mind and not for showing
Try to achieve them by working hard
You will be favored by the destiny cards!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome poem Sheffali !! :) Keep Posting frequently :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot Devasena for reading it :) And yes now i will try to do that...

    ReplyDelete