Wednesday, July 9, 2014

GOOD BYE!






I was happy in my lonely world
And was listening to my own words,
My nature was like a silent sea
Quiet, shy and introvert was me!

You came with a calm smile on your face
Your intense eyes was like a maze,
Ordinary were you for me that time
But our meeting blew away the wind chimes!

Curious and inquisitive were both of us
And wanted to observe and understand together,
 We talked a lot to know each other
And wanted to spend more time together!

The more we were eager to understand
The more complex and difficult it was for us,
Two different and unique individuals
Met to form a beautiful visual!

Slowly we came to know each other
Every bad and good qualities were known to us,
I became the mirror for you
And you were the mirror for me!

We fought, we argued,we talked a lot
We laughed, we smiled and we shouted,
 You became a close friend of mine
Caring and motivating were you for me!

But there came a storm in the sea
As the weather changed to rainy,
The sea wasn't silent anymore
I became talkative and funny!

Soon, life changed and you got busy
Other important things took our time,
There were no more heartfelt talks
Clock hands had a long round walk!

Ten years passed like a wind
And we both saw each other again,
There was an awkward silence in the beginning
Meeting again must have been written in destiny!

We took few minutes to open up again
Silence was then converted to laughter,
I didn't talk this much from past many years
And never found someone so dear!

Reviving those same old moments
Rain drops are falling from the sky,
Making an effort to hold you for some more time
Its always so hard to say a good bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment